Thursday, July 17, 2014

11:11

I got up feeling refreshed, energized and healed after days of release.
Looked at the time, and I am back in synch! 11:11


Archangel Michael, thank you for your support, healing and clearing,
and for having my back and lending me strength.
Archangel Michael and his Sword of Light



Archangel Metatron, thank you for your support, healing and clearing,
and for restoring balanced physical energy
and my capacity as a healer, through the gift in my hands.
Archangel Metatron ~ Splay of Light


Doreen Virtue 
Healing With the Angels and Archangels


Due to a nap yesterday, I was up all night and did not feel rested or grounded
this morning at 9, so I did these podcast meditations and now I feel GREAT!
Love and Blessings to Doreen Virtue,
who is an Earth Angel helping so many on their path.
<3



In Love & Gratitude,
Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment