Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Change!

Planetary change and personal upheaval, that is!
And the #AllStarGame, too!


[Full Supermoon rising at Revere Beach (Boston), Officially America's First Public Beach. 7.12.14 Like many once-grand seaside resorts, it formerly boasted  elaborate bathhouses, hotels and an amusement park. Now it has lots of parking and condos. But I like how they restored this classic clock.]

I've had a really emotionally challenging day on all levels...Post-Full Moon CMEs and Pleiadian Portal energies? (Who knows?)...but these articles I post really help to dissipate my angst, and gently nudge me in the right direction. In the past week, I've re-designed my business card, got a free haircut at an upscale salon, re-assessed my work/play attire and donated old clothes. I need to pack and move, and I have no idea where I will end up or how I will get there. Upheaval indeed. Overdue change.

I am also feeling a need to balance putting myself out there in the world in a new way and hunkering in for some self-care during and after the All-Star game tonight. Things like yoga and a home pedicure, affirmations, Angel cards, and meditation when the heavy rains hit later.  I've been doing a lot of emotional release lately, especially today. And now I am having fun on my twitter accounts, the best place to dish about live sporting events and drama like #Bachelorette or #SCANDAL -LOL  Plus if you can avoid getting sucked into a troll debate, there is lots of inspiration and cool stuff on twitter.

Yoga and toenail painting coming up soon, I promise!

Sometimes the in-the-moment zen of sports distraction is just what a gal needs...I thought the alternative ice cream at FoMU would do the trick...


Phoenix Boulay, LMT ‏@ForeverUnLtd
Sometimes a gal just needs a bit of Cinnamon Chocolate + Salted Caramel @FoMu_Icecream to brighten her day...
http://pic.twitter.com/dpq6TmLi3f
Boston, MA

...but it turns out to be the #AllStarGame


~~~

This is very cool! Probably what we look like to our Galactic family!

Retweeted by JFK Library
NASA @NASA 22m
We can see Target Field, home of 2014 #MLB #AllStarGame, from space! https://www.flickr.com/photos/gsfc/14478835867/in/photostream/ #ASG @NASA_Landsat http://twitter.com/NASA/status/489217741141049345/photo/1pic.twitter.com/oNoTfCGnZq

( I had to use the full URL instead of the bit.ly URL in the tweet, to get it to redirect correctly.)


~~~
And of course, this was #Jeter's final #AllStarGame

Retweeted by Phoenix Boulay, LMT
Steiner Sports @steinersports  ·  2h
Jeter introduced for his final #AllStarGame. This photo & others from tonight available here:
https://twitter.com/steinersports/status/489198740163792896


This tribute, full of cameos, is awesome!

Spencer Spellman @spencerspellman 7m
Absolutely brilliant and moving ad feat. Derek Jeter (and lots of cameos)
for tonight's #AllStarGame. #ASG http://youtu.be/X03_bNuihLU


In related news:

The Boston GlobeVerified account ‏@BostonGlobe
Photo: Derek Jeter departed the #AllStarGame in the fourth inning

http://bit.ly/1t0RZIo 



[At the time of this post, AL 5, NL 3 in the 8th inning]


No comments:

Post a Comment