Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Destroying The Illusion: 11.14 - NSA Breach/Trump Jr./Rothschild/Trump Major Statement



Wow, thanks for that link, Jordan. I can't tell you how many people got pissed at me recently for calmly referring to Hillary a criminal, started calling me names and/or yelling. I've known this since the mid-90's when the Clinton Chronicles played weekly on our local public TV station, when I used to live in Marin County, CA The Body Count is higher now, and Seth Rich was the last straw for me, although 2 other DNC I.T. staffers also died mysteriously, and others who were investigating the Clinton Foundation and anything related to Hillary's ruthless agenda also died under questionable circumstances.

One of my friends I knew in California and I were also Bernie fans, like Seth Rich, so we took it pretty hard that he was killed, and we were really angry that they tried to cover it up, so we felt compelled to post tons of stuff about him on social media, in an effort to help "out the bastards". One former friend I know locally got so pissed at the two of us because we dismissed his notion that Seth Rich's "Murder" was just "Fake News". He even gave me a hard time recently when I ran into him again. Some people will stay in denial even after evidence is presented, I guess.


I am very happy to see that the truth about Seth Rich will finally come out. I assume Wikileaks made the website. Assange may have lost his freedom, but not his sense of humor. God Bless and Protect all the Whistleblowers. May Truth come to Light! #FullDisclosureNow

No comments:

Post a Comment