Saturday, November 18, 2017

Jacqueline Lasahn: Scorpio New Moon: Deeper

Jacqueline Lasahn: Scorpio New Moon: Deeper
“Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change.” Iyanla Vanzant
November 18, 2017
3:42 am PT


Secrets have power
once denied,sddddd
now arise.

Don’t let fear shut the door.
There is more to be revealed.
There is more to be healed.
Investigate what undermines your power.
"Thank you again for an amazing, high-caliber, and extremely insightful reading. I really enjoyed hearing your thoughts and getting your insights. All in all, a highly valuable experience for me, and I really appreciate you and everything you brought to it. I can't tell you how much guidance and strength I have drawn from the reading. I refer to the recording often." A N
Learn about how an astrology or tarot reading can you help you. Get compassionate insight so that you can have more understanding as you move forward with greater confidence with what is important to you. Navigation in the Mystery... Contact me via my web form or call me!


November Birthday?
Get a discount on your astrology consultation during your birthday month.
Perfect time your annual update!
Mindfulness Meditation
with Tibetan Bowls
Sunday, November 19
7-8:15 pm


Join us in simple meditation focusing on breath and sound.
No experience necessary.
by open donation

Sarana Community Acupuncture
970 San Pablo Ave in Albany, California
Jacqueline Lasahn
Intuitive Astrologer & Ritualist
Navigation in the Mystery (415) 637-8402
jacqueline@astrospirit.com
Copyright © 2017 Jacqueline Lasahn All rights reserved
Artwork: An Awakening Within by Debra Bernier
Tibetan bowls photo by Jane Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment